Tell us your specific industry safety goals. We’ll individualise a SonaSafe® systems approach to meet your business needs, the way your staff work and the health and safety processes and work routines you already have in place. We tailor SonaSafe® proximity warning system solutions to what you need and take a consultative approach:
Here’s how we work:
- We listen: Tell us about your workplace health and safety risk areas in confidence and take us through the processes you have in place
- Design: We create a bespoke plan for how SonaSafe® proximity warning systems can be integrated to make your workplace safer
- Installation: When you agree to purchase or lease SonaSafe®, we implement our solution, placing products on forklifts, buildings and other machinery
- Free on the job training: We give your staff free comprehensive coaching in how to use SonaSafe® products
- Dashboard training: We teach you how to extract essential health and safety data from the SonaSafe® traffic management tool, Dashboard, for use in reporting
- Free follow up service and technological support: With tweaks, improvements and further training we make the transition seamless
- Quick and easy updates: Once SonaSafe® is up and working, we visit to address any tweaks or deal with problems remotely over the internet
Get a feel for SonaSafe® proximity warning system in action
Unsure whether SonaSafe® is the right area proximity warning system for your business? We’ll provide you with a demonstration, or a trial so you can see the system in action
Book a trial now.
We care about reducing risk to lives, reducing harm, minimising damage to plant, and making your workplace safer.
SonaSafe® International Ltd is a New Zealand technology development company based in Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. We’ve created a unique proximity warning system that reduces risk in work environments where personnel and mobile equipment interact on a daily basis.
We’re passionate about our creation and believe the SonaSafe® system makes a real difference in businesses around the country and overseas.
The SonaSafe® system has been developed and strenuously tested over five years and successfully trialled and sold to large companies focused on staff safety and protection. We’re proud to have worked closely with those companies to achieve outstanding results. Read what one happy client has to say about working with SonaSafe® in a large construction company.
Find out how the SonaSafe® proximity warning system works
Want to see SonaSafe® in action? Book a trial or demonstration now.