SonaSafe® increases workplace safety in workshops, mines, warehouses, large construction sites and more. Any industry in need of collision reduction, no-go areas, pedestrian and mobile plant traffic plans or using moving machinery safety zones can benefit from a SonaSafe® proximity warning solution.
Experts in proximity warning system technology, we tailor SonaSafe® solutions to your individual industry needs. Listening to your challenges, designing a bespoke approach and tweaking till we get it right. Find out how we work.
How does a SonaSafe® system help your industry to be safer?
- Loud human voice warnings help people see vehicles on the move, reversing
- Alerts separate vehicles from pedestrians and no-go areas
- Safety warnings and alerts are individualised so all staff can recognise them
- Events are recorded – promoting a culture of workplace safety that encourages safe behaviour resulting in behavioural change
- Reduces the risk of injury or fatality, near misses and collisions
- Counters and reduces the human factor (tiredness, lack of attention, stress) in workplace accidents
- Through proactive action with the Dashboard data, task complacency and “blindness” to danger is significantly reduced
SonaSafe® is a risk reduction industry approach to health and safety
Disrupt old ways of doing things with a new, safer system approach that takes in both the little details and the big picture. We’ll help you set up industry-specific SonaSafe® solutions for forklifts, cranes, height restrictions, pedestrian access and more, fine tuning with your current traffic management plan and health and safety processes to reduce risk even further.
Health and Safety reporting
SonaSafe® comes with a traffic management tool built in. An essential time-saver, the SonaSafe® Dashboard helps you track incidents and collate information that’s easily retrievable for health and safety investigations. SonaSafe® PDU (Personal Detector Units) are the sensors connected to the employee or vehicle using them and are traceable to the event or employee involved in any incident.
The SonaSafe® Dashboard gives you comprehensive collating of information and reporting, easing your compliance work and verifying the health and safety processes you already have in place. Find out how the SonaSafe® Dashboard can help your business now.
Want to see SonaSafe® in action? Book a trial or demonstration now.